EPS Licencing

Following on from the survey works carried out on sites, many sites will need a European protected species development licenNewt fencece to allow the works to be carried out. This sets out detailed information about why the work is necessary in the licence application form and detailed methodology for the works in the form of a method statement. This is then sent to the statutory body, either Natural Resources Wales (NRW) or Natural England. Please note it can take up to six weeks for a licence to be processed once it has been received by the statutory body. Before a licence application can be submitted planning must be obtained and all planning conditions discharged.

Examples of the most common licences are;